The Archive catalogue is now available, but, as you will have seen in GNN216, there is a large amount of material for the Archivist to work his way through, with much conservation work to be carried out first. When material is catalogued and taken to Doncaster Archives, the website catalogue will be progressively updated.
Items with a * are not held by the GNR Society.
Please check back from time to time, or contact the archivist for more information.
- Section 1 Parliamentary Acts not held by GNRS *
- Section 1A GNR Stations with GNR Acts *
- Section 2 Acts with known GNR involvement *
- Section 3 Public & Working Timetables
- Section 4 GNRSA Publication Masters
- Section 4A Publication Masters
- Section 5 O S Maps
- Section 6A Maps, Plans & Sections of GNR – LNER
- Section 6B R C H Maps
- Section 9 Miscellaneous Paperwork
- Section 10 GNR Reports
- Section 11A Locomotive Drawings & Diagrams
- Section 11B Coach Drawings & Diagrams
- Section 11C Wagon Drawings & Diagrams
- Section 12 Miscellaneous Financial Documents
- Section 13 Half Yearly and Annual Accounts Books
- Section 13A Meeting Minutes
- Section 14 Abstracts
- Section 15 Signals & Signalling
- Section 15A Track and P/Way Notices
- Section 16 Buildings etc
- Section 17 Miscellaneous Items
- Section 18 Station Index
- Section 19 Signal Box Diagrams
- Section 20 Microfilm Drawings & Diagrams
- Section 21 Board of Trade GNR Railway Accidents
- Section 22 Book Collection
Gaining Access to Society Archive Material at Doncaster Archive
Over the years, the GNRS has acquired a large amount of archive material which it then makes available to the members. Some of the archive is held at the Doncaster Archives, and is only available to members to view. If you are thinking of becoming a member, please contact the Membership Secretary or use the membership form.